Bandanas are handmade in Nashville, Tennessee, and are a piece of art that fits in your pocket.
- True discharge bandana, not screen printed
- Washed, cut, sewn and discharged in the U.S.A.
- 100% soft, color fast cotton * Pre-shrunk
- Finished size approximately 23 inch by 23 inch
- Hemmed on 3 sides, fourth side has a selvedge edge
Like Joe South sang in 1970, “Hey, before you abuse, criticize, and accuse.. Walk a Mile In My Shoes”. In this illustration the smoking lady comes across as indifferent and bravely aloof. It’s a testament to the powerful expression of tattooing. This piece is rare because it’s not often found on flash sheets which were traded between tattoo artists. These sheets would often show the original artist's name crossed out and replaced by the current owner of the flash sheet. [more]